Reducing debts we leave to our grandchildren
- UKIP will leave the EU and save at least £8bn pa in net contributions.
- UKIP will cut the foreign aid budget by £9bn pa, prioritising disaster relief and schemes which provide water and inoculation against preventable diseases.
- UKIP will scrap the HS2 project which is uneconomical and unjustified.
- UKIP will abolish the Department of Energy and Climate Change and scrap green subsidies.
- UKIP will abolish the Department for Culture Media and Sport.
- UKIP will reduce Barnett Formula spending and give devolved parliaments and assemblies further tax powers to compensate.