Our Armed Forces
Honouring the Military Covenant
- We will resource fully our military assets and personnel.
- UKIP will guarantee those who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of 12 years a job in the police force, prison service or border force
- UKIP will change the points system for social housing to give priority to ex-service men and women and those returning from active service.
- A Veterans Department will bring together all veterans services to ensure servicemen and women get the after-service care they deserve.
- Veterans are to receive a Veterans’ Service Card to ensure they are fast tracked for mental health care and services, if needed.
- All entitlements will be extended to servicemen recruited from overseas.
- UKIP supports a National Service Medal for all those who have served in the armed forces.