Agriculture and Fishing
- By leaving the EU, the UK will leave the Common Agricultural Policy. Outside the EU UKIP will institute a British Single Farm Payment for farms.
- UKIP will let the British parliament vote on GM foods.
- UKIP will leave the Common Fisheries Policy and reinstate British territorial waters.
- Foreign trawlers would have to apply for and purchase fishing permits to fish British waters when fish stocks have returned to sustainable levels.
- Food must be labelled to include the country of origin, method of production, method of slaughter, hormones and any genetic additives.
- UKIP will abolish the export of live animals for slaughter